Gel battery shows some distinctive advantages over flooded battery or AGM battery, such as super thermal
stability, high deep discharge capability, good recovery from deep discharge, even if the battery is left discharged
for thirty days, it will still recover to 100% of capacity. With the above-mentioned advantages, the gel battery has
long service life, is specially suitable for motive power applications, such as golf trailer, scrubber, forklift, etc. The
deep discharge cycles increased 50% as compared with the AGM battery.
- Micro millimeter SiO2 and H2SO4 gelled electrolyte technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99%
and freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding.
- Not restricted for air transport-complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67.
- UL-recognized component.
- Can be mounted in any orientation.
- Computer designed lead, calcium tin alloy grid for high power density.
- Long service life, float or cyclic applications.
- Maintenance-free operation.
- Low self discharge.
- Case and cover available in both standard and flame retardant ABS